Taking time to focus on personal well-being and taking a step back from everyday obligations and responsibilities can have a more than positive effect on body and soul. So why not choose to relax in one of the most glamorous spas in Italy? Whether you want to have a revitalizing massage, a sauna session with aromatherapy, a wellness program, a simple facial cleansing or just a little pampering, be sure to rely on professionals in the sector who use the best treatment equipment.
From North to South: the best wellness centers
From the breathtaking Alps to the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, Italy is a country full of corners where you can take refuge to enjoy moments of relaxation and well-being away from the annoying distractions of the city. At Lemi, we have decided to make a selection of the best 2021 wellness centers in Italy:
- Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda: considered one of the best spas in Italy, the Lefay Resort & SPA Lago di Garda is perched on a hill, thus offering a breathtaking view. Respect for the environment is at the heart of the philosophy of this eco-friendly resort and the spectacular views of the lake provide a stimulating backdrop to wake up relaxed and face the day in the best possible way. As for cooking, Lefay uses only seasonal ingredients and there is also the possibility of choosing a detox menu for those who want to watch out for their weight even on holiday. The spa extends over 3,800 square meters and has six different saunas, five relaxation and meditation areas, an infinity pool with lake views and a large state-of-the-art gym;
- Acquaforte Thalasso Spa: immersed in pristine Sardinia, the Acquaforte Thalasso is one of the best luxury spas in Italy and has over twenty treatment areas. The highlight of this structure are the thalassotherapy pools located in a particular tropical garden, while the zero gravity yoga area is suitable for all customers looking for weightless exercises. Michelin-starred chef Alfons Schuhbeck has created a detox menu made up of exotic herbs, anti-inflammatory plants and spices to help guests of the facility rebalance body and mind. Other services and treatments found at the Acquaforte Thalasso Spa include an Ayurvedic park, facials, laser treatments and aesthetic procedures;
- Abano Grand Hotel: If you feel the need for a five-star spa hotel holiday, this is the place. Using the best resources and materials, the Abano Grand Hotel offers all kinds of treatments available in any season. In fact, inside there are three huge thermal pools that can be heated between 29 and 36 degrees, depending on the time of year. The services vary between sessions with unique relaxation techniques to calm and relax the body, treatments to rejuvenate the skin and paths with thermal muds, whirlpools and facial massages. Just sit in a comfortable armchair and enjoy a mix of luxury and comfort;
- Capri Palace Spa: Located in front of the crystal clear waters of the sea of Capri, this spa is very famous – even among VIPs such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Roger Federer – for its 360° leg specialization. Treatments such as mud and cold pools are part of a rich program to keep your legs perfect. The Capri Palace spa also has a program dedicated to postural re-education. Inside the structure there are more than thirty doctors including therapists, dieticians, beauticians and chefs specializing in healthy nutrition. Whether your goal is to stimulate your metabolism, rejuvenate your skin, detoxify yourself from everyday stress or simply give yourself a few hours of relaxation, the Capri Palace is the right place for you.
- Borgo Egnazia: a splendid village located in Puglia, inside which there is a Michelin-starred restaurant, a golf course, two bathing establishments with private beaches and a breathtaking spa that bases its treatments on ancient rituals of the area. There are four swimming pools where each of them has relaxation areas with sun beds and umbrellas. By choosing the spa, on the other hand, you have a wide choice of massages, scrubs, facial cleansing, biosauna, frigidarium, calidarium, tepidarium and special make-up and wig sessions. Whatever you want to do, you’ll got your work cut out for you!
Obviously these are just some of the splendid structures in Italy. We have selected them for comfort, charm, quality of services and customer satisfaction.