In beauty centers, design and stylistic choices contribute to creating a high-profile environment. Discover the latest trends for a fashionable business.
For the success of spas and beauty centers, interior design and spatial architecture are crucial. If you want to stand out from the competition and satisfy even the most demanding clientele, don’t miss our in-depth look at the most important current trends.
Beauty Centers: Design and New Trends
Even when it comes to beauty centers, current design and fashion trends reflect the expectations and preferences developed by customers. A spa, a salon, or a beauty center that offers an environment with a contemporary charm, in fact, will be able to attract new customers more easily, maintaining a high level of satisfaction among the faithful ones.
Here are the five key trends highlighted in 2023:
- Minimalist design: furnishing a wellness center by choosing clean lines and an essential color palette means ensuring that the style of the environment remains current and pleasant for a longer period, while creating a refined and serene atmosphere;
- Industrial-chic style: in the planning stages of a beauty center or in case of renovation, you can also opt for more impactful alternatives. Currently, among the most attractive trends is the chic industrial style, with its exposed bricks and concrete or metal elements creating a young, urban, and cool atmosphere;
- Sustainability: An increasingly large slice of consumers is gradually becoming green, and this evolution cannot be ignored. Choosing eco-friendly materials like bamboo or recycled glass can help create a relaxing and ethically reassuring environment;
- Luxury elements: contemporary spa wellness design must also deal with the fact that the contraction of consumption means that a considerable pool of customers has already begun to perceive everything that is not strictly necessary as a luxury. Consequently, the smartest approach is to comply with this new awareness by offering an environment that highlights the comfort and value of the experience;
- Bold accents: a wall covered with a unique wallpaper, original lamps, paintings or decorative elements capable of capturing attention help to create a unique environment that can make the experience memorable.
Beauty Center Furniture: Lemi’s Proposals
Choosing the most suitable beauty center furnishings for each business, its positioning and its type of clientele is essential to offer the best possible service and maximize attendance and income.
Now that you know how to furnish a beauty center in line with the 2023 trends, it’s time to renew your workspaces with suitable proposals: explore our offer of quality spa furniture by clicking here.